Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Price for Xbox 360 Arcade console /bundles

So my xbox 360 core went kaput so need a new one

Wanted the arcade mainly due to the hdmi connection and the arcade games free

So best price?

6 Comments

£199 @ Currys with an extra controller, viva pinata and forza 2. Might not be the cheapest but still a good price with the accesories.

For an extra £20 you can get another controller, and more copies of forza and viva whihc you could sell and keep the controller

Original Poster

emasu;1627101

£199 @ Currys with an extra controller, viva pinata and forza 2. Might … £199 @ Currys with an extra controller, viva pinata and forza 2. Might not be the cheapest but still a good price with the accesories. For an extra £20 you can get another controller, and more copies of forza and viva whihc you could sell and keep the controller

Have wireless already -- got viva and forza but ty

Looking to spend no more than £200

Plus comet sell xbox 360 arcade + extra wireless + viva pinata+ forza 2 for £199.99 ---Possible hot deal methinks maybe
    ]http//ww…523
    Only thing is say i bought this and 6months down the line it goes faulty do i have to return everything in the bundle???

Not the cheapest, but a pretty decent deal- £269.99 with ANY three 360 games:
    ]http//ww…304
    and you could always do this- 3 copies of Fifa Street 3 would get you £99 cash (108 exchange) at CeX- a bit of hassle but worth it for a £170.99 360 arcade pack.
    Now- can you tell me dan, to download Rez HD do I need the 20gb HD or would a 256mb card do it?

Shopto seem to be the cheapest. I'd probably go for the pro and sell all the stuff you dont need (you would probably get about £40 for the HD).

Core = £174.99 ](Here)
    Pro = £214.99 ](Here)

May be worth a look on ebay, seems to be quite a few Arcade packs that people have got with a mobile phone contract and selling, worth emailing sellers to check for New & Sealed box (unopened), HDMI & Falcon motherboard (175W). They have been going for £140-£150 + postage or Free pickup if you're lucky to find one in your area.
    Obviously ebay purchases can have a slight risk attached & guarantee may also be a bit risky but worth a check?!?

£189.98 Xbox 360 Arcade Console (Wireless Controller, 256mb Memory Unit, Standard AV Cable, 5 Free Live Arcade Games)

amazon.co.uk/exe…-21
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions