Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price laptop

Hey all, I am looking to buy my better half a laptop, we are looking to spend somewhere between 250 - 350, she would like either a 15" + screen, wifi and really thats the majority of it, its going to be used on the web and for updating a couple of documents and spreadsheets. Anyone know of any good ideas, or any vouchers ? Thanks everyone!

Steve

2 Comments

seriously - get down to your nearest tesco superstore - lots of offers

I have been looking myself, for something similar to you. I am not an expert but have been considering a few after searching and reading stuff.
    Ebuyer.com has good deals. Plus they are a reliable website to buy from. From them in your range I like this HP 550 it cos it has a Core 2 Duo chipset, good memory (2 gig). Bit looking ugly though.

HP 550 Laptop, Intel Core 2 Duo T5670 1.8GHz, 160GB HDD, 2GB RAM, 15.4" BrightView TFT, DVD±RW Lightscribe Writer, Bluetooth, SD Card Slot, Vista Home Premium, Office Ready (60 day trial or 25 uses)*Free Cloud Wi-Fi*

£327

ebuyer.com/pro…844

Another I like a bit out of your price range is this one (£412)

Lenovo N500 Laptop, Core 2 Duo T6400 2.00GHz, 3GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 15.4" WXGA, DVDRW DL, Bluetooth, Vista Home Premium

ebuyer.com/pro…357

It has a better spec than the other, the chip is better, and the Ram is 3 gb which will help speed up the laptop a bit when running high intensity vista programs,
    ____

Edit 11.10.09

Having said all that I think this deal beats both the HP 550 core 2 duo and the Lenovo n500 for value. I think I will be getting one myself.

Toshiba Satellite Pro L300D-22E Laptop, Athlon X2 QL64 2.1GHz, 250GB HDD, 3GB RAM, 15.4" TFT, DVD-SM, Vista Home Premium £350

hotukdeals.com/ite…964

Deadeye
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin media sign up01
      2. Samsung Galaxy S622
      3. Samsung Galaxy S8 Deal £452 at Sky Mobile - Would it work ?11
      4. Best IPTV Currently22

See more discussions