Expired

BEST PRICE-(LENS) Nikon 18-200mm AFS DX VR Lens 18-200

3 replies
Found 28th Jun 2007
I have recently purchased a Nikon D40 and want to added to my kit buy purchasing this lens Nikon 18-200mm AFS DX VR Lens 18-200 Cost £484 I was woundering if anyone cost suggest where I could get it either cheaper or somewhere that does 0% for a period. I only want to purchase from the UK and not interested in eB*y. I have a Quidco a/c.:thumbsup:

Any help would be greatly appreciated:thumbsup: . PS I am a Novice photographer so presume nothing! :thinking:

4 Comments

£474.70 delivered from tecno.co.uk (using the tecno10 discount code). No quidco

or

£484.00 from cameras2u.co.uk (using the cm2u-pr06 discount code), but with 2% quidco, so makes £474.32 delivered.

Original Poster

Thank you, Just wish I could find it a bit cheaper with some double whammy voucher code and quidco

But appreciate you help mate! save me a £10 if I go for it. Cheers

Original Poster

Anyone else have any comments

As I'm sure you're aware, with this lens the key issue is availability - noone has any stock and it's how quickly they can acquire the lens for you; whichever retailer you go with make sure that there 'available within 10 days' doesn't turn into 6 weeks once they have your custom.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions