Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price on a 19"/20" LCD

A belated Happy New Year to you all on HUD:thumbsup:

I fancy getting a cheapy lcd for the bedroom. A a 19" or a 20" will do fine, it doesnt have to be a top model, as it will really just be for watching tv in bed, and it certainly doesnt have to be HD ready (im a long , long wayoff getting that installed upstairs!) and was just wondering if any of you lot had come across anything decent.

Cheapest i could find so far was ]this at Currys, but i have never heard of the make.

Can anyone do any better ?

Cheers in advance!

5 Comments

Johnny wrote "Oh man, thanks very much for taking the time and effort to help me out. After all it was me who posted the request and I really needed it. Thanks again."

BeerMan replied "Don't worry mate, me being a mug comes natural, and yes I did better, so forget the cheers in advance, where is the cheers after?"

You only in it for the thanks??? I know what you mean, but it's a bit harsh after 2 days!!

I decided to go down my deal request posts and slate all the people who offered no thanks or anything.

No hard feelings to them, I don't mind helping, gives me a break from coding HTML, but it's nice if people appreciate what you do. I mean come on, 90% of people who come on here asking for advice are just too lazy to search themselves.

But I don't mind doing it for them as it keeps me clued up on the current market value of things.

Just checked and he has not posted since so I will apologise.

beerman1

I decided to go down my deal request posts and slate all the people who … I decided to go down my deal request posts and slate all the people who offered no thanks or anything. ;)No hard feelings to them, I don't mind helping, gives me a break from coding HTML, but it's nice if people appreciate what you do. I mean come on, 90% of people who come on here asking for advice are just too lazy to search themselves. But I don't mind doing it for them as it keeps me clued up on the current market value of things.Just checked and he has not posted since so I will apologise.

Yep I do agree with what you are saying about the thanks bit. I could not honestly say I have 100% thanked everyone, everyone one is different.

I have posted help before and have not had not had a thank you reply, i don't loose any sleep over it.

As for 90% I think its about 60%.

Most people don't always follow the request for help guidelines. If they did maybe your perception would change?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      2. Kitchen tap replacement33
      3. Biscuit addiction1025
      4. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?611

See more discussions