Expired

Best price on a New iPhone4?

Found 7th Jan 2011
Either model, but just got some insurance money for my old iPhone which got damaged. Need to pick up a replacement

13 Comments

£510 unlocked (Apple website), £499 locked to T-Mobile (T-Mobile website).

Original Poster

Cool, seems to make sense. £505.53 paid for my iPhone 3GS 16gb which they were unable to replace.

Original Poster

Ah, £505.53 on O2 PAYG 16GB. Thats why they gave me such a specific amount :-)

You're laughing then aren't you.

Original Poster

I am indeed.

Although i would have happily kept my 3GS and upgraded this summer to a new iphone'5'. Still can't complain.

Thanks for your help!
Edited by: "ajay87" 7th Jan 2011

You could always save the money for this summer and get the iphone 5! Or does insurance money not work like that?

Original Poster

Moofin

You could always save the money for this summer and get the iphone 5! Or … You could always save the money for this summer and get the iphone 5! Or does insurance money not work like that?

Money is getting transfered in to my bank, so it's mine. Could wait but i'm going to have to get A new phone, so may as well get a iphone4, then look at upgrading in the summer to a iPhone5 (o2 contract up then), and sell on a iPhone4 - or keep the iPhone4 and lower my contract a whole lot.

Win win. :-)

Banned

The best deal is on blrdeals.co.uk they are doing the iPhone 4 on Pay as You Go Unlocked 32GB for Only £380+£10 postage then your VAT. But it comes with 1 year warranty so I'd advice them

AliSha013

The best deal is on http://www.blrdeals.co.uk they are doing the iPhone 4 … The best deal is on http://www.blrdeals.co.uk they are doing the iPhone 4 on Pay as You Go Unlocked 32GB for Only £380+£10 postage then your VAT. But it comes with 1 year warranty so I'd advice them

Is that site legit? Sounds too good to be true? I assume AliSha013 works for or is in some way connected to the site?
Edited by: "loop" 8th Jan 2011

I would like to know if this site is legit too .. does sound like a very good price ...

Bump

That site cracked me up, the pics they show are of a fake and they give rrp of £800, amazing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions