Expired

Best price on handheld Dyson?

Found 19th Feb 2010
Hiya everyone

I'm wanting to buy a handheld Dyson but before I do I was wondering if anyone has seen a good deal anywhere on them? Dont want to pay full wack then realise theres an offer somewhere. Preferably the top one, think its purple and silvery-grey.

16 Comments

save your money there crap

Original Poster

Do you have one? I know normal handhelds are rubbish but Ive got a Dyson upright so I thought they're handheld might be a bit better

There fab worth the money

Original Poster

Its the Dyson DC31 Animal one im after

i personal think dyson are well over rated had a couple of uprights soon loose power and no where near as good as they say just paying for a name that does not deserve its recognition

I have a hand held, its great but you gotta be quick at what your doing with only 6 minutes charge! best hand held i have had... and ive had a few!!
]http//ww…y=1

ther will probably be some vouchers floating around on here, with quidco too

shamus1975;7892076

i personal think dyson are well over rated had a couple of uprights soon … i personal think dyson are well over rated had a couple of uprights soon loose power and no where near as good as they say just paying for a name that does not deserve its recognition

I am on my 3rd dyson and think they are superb we
have recently bought a dc24 and would recommend it very highly. :-D

I fully concur with raglasher. We've had our Dyson DC01 for more than 12 years now and as long as the filters are changed regularly there shouldn't be a problem. If you do have a problem, all is not lost as Dyson will carry out a service for you at your home for £60 which covers everything (even if the cost of replacement parts exceed £60!).
If we ever replace our existing unit, it will be for another Dyson. Can't recommend them enough (and no, I don't work for them!)

dont waste ya money they are useless

daytona955;7905742

I fully concur with raglasher. We've had our Dyson DC01 for more than 12 … I fully concur with raglasher. We've had our Dyson DC01 for more than 12 years now and as long as the filters are changed regularly there shouldn't be a problem. If you do have a problem, all is not lost as Dyson will carry out a service for you at your home for £60 which covers everything (even if the cost of replacement parts exceed £60!). If we ever replace our existing unit, it will be for another Dyson. Can't recommend them enough (and no, I don't work for them!)

and you dont work for them pmsl

Hi maddie-Moo. Looks like the best price is £140 at Dixons:
dysonforum.com/vie…t=7

Original Poster

Thanks very much everyone, it gets good reviews so looks like ill be heading to Dixons on payday!

How do I leave rep? I have seen it mentioned quite a bit on here.

Hi maddie. I found a good review of the DC31 Animal after I posted yesterday too.
To leave rep just click on the scales next to the user's avatar (not that I'm fishing for it! :))

Original Poster

lol! Ill rep you anyway hahaha!

nick_sub;7915750

Hi maddie-Moo. Looks like the best price is £140 at … Hi maddie-Moo. Looks like the best price is £140 at Dixons:http://www.dysonforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7

Useful link - we're looking to buy a Dyson too.

Rep'd
Post a comment
@
    Text