Expired

best price on Samsung N130

Found 19th Nov 2009
can anyone tell me the best price for Samsung N130
ive found it on amazon for £239 can anyone see it cheaper
thanks in advance

6 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]Samsung N130 Netbook Laptop, Atom N270 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD, 10.1 WSVGA, WLAN N,Webcam, 6cell Battery ,Black, XP Home - £229 @ Ebuyer with £20 Samsung cashback - so potentially £209 - HotUKDeals Forum
hotukdeals.com/ite…-n2

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

Original Poster

Scotty Boy;6944307

[FONT=Verdana]Samsung N130 Netbook Laptop, Atom N270 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, … [FONT=Verdana]Samsung N130 Netbook Laptop, Atom N270 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 160GB HDD, 10.1 WSVGA, WLAN N,Webcam, 6cell Battery ,Black, XP Home - £229 @ Ebuyer with £20 Samsung cashback - so potentially £209 - HotUKDeals Forumhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/529551/samsung-n130-netbook-laptop-atom-n2Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

ohh i missed tht one :thumbsup: thanks repped is ebuyer ok anyone know ? ive never herd of them, im not upto date on anything electrical tho :whistling:

repped scotty thanks

SABJ;6944334

ohh i missed tht one :thumbsup: thanks repped is ebuyer ok anyone know ? … ohh i missed tht one :thumbsup: thanks repped is ebuyer ok anyone know ? ive never herd of them, im not upto date on anything electrical tho :whistling:repped scotty thanks

[FONT=Verdana]Thanks for that - eBuyer are well established and generally are okay to deal with.

There's only been one or two bad stories I've heard about them and that was more down to bulk purchases of server related hardware.

Edit - The Comet deal thread is still live by the look of it as well, which gives you another option along with the possibility of more cashback.

Samsung N130 netbook £209.68 @ Comet including Topcashback4% Samsung cashback £20 + clubcard points + Free delivery or collect ! - HotUKDeals Forum
hotukdeals.com/ite…t-i

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster

the comment one comes up at £239 for me so with the cashback its £119 i think the ebuyer one is £209 after cashback i dont use any of the quidco sites or anything so i wouldnt benifit that way thanks for the link tho u have been very helpfull

SABJ;6948375

the comment one comes up at £239 for me so with the cashback its £119 i t … the comment one comes up at £239 for me so with the cashback its £119 i think the ebuyer one is £209 after cashback i dont use any of the quidco sites or anything so i wouldnt benifit that way thanks for the link tho u have been very helpfull

[FONT=Verdana]No probs and here's hoping you get all sorted out.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

mod

closed at op request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle22
  2. Free flights to Europe711
  3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56522
  4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions