Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Price on Samsung NC10

Banned
    As title, looking for one of these in black, anyone know the best price around or how do get one using vouchers?

65 Comments

Original Poster Banned

anyone?

was about to order and play increased their price and RRP by £30 , not happy!

It seems that the shopping channel QVC is going to offer it as a one day special this coming Friday/Saturday. No idea what the price will be but it might be worth holding out to see. At least with QVC you would get a 30 day money back guarantee if for any reason you're not happy with it, no questions asked. It's not showing on their website yet, even at a regular price.

For some reason the price of these have all jumped up from £299 to £321 plus - I can't see why when everything else electrical seems to have dropped a little. I managed to bag one from Dixons for £288.05 delivered (£293.05 list price and a code for £5 off - was free delivery also)

The best I have found is through Dixons again only this time at £304.94 (£309.99 list price, plus delivery £4.95 less £10 for SAVE10 voucher)

Not the best price compared to what was available 2 or 3 weeks ago, but they do have blue, black and white machines in stock

I guess this is related to how weak the £ is at the moment...maybe?

I'm gutted, I ordered then cancelled a couple of weeks ago, I had it down to about £275 delivered with the PLAY/RAC offer and quidco. Carpe Diem...next time!

bigman;3618792

For some reason the price of these have all jumped up from £299 to £321 p … For some reason the price of these have all jumped up from £299 to £321 plus - I can't see why when everything else electrical seems to have dropped a little. I managed to bag one from Dixons for £288.05 delivered (£293.05 list price and a code for £5 off - was free delivery also) The best I have found is through Dixons again only this time at £304.94 (£309.99 list price, plus delivery £4.95 less £10 for SAVE10 voucher)Not the best price compared to what was available 2 or 3 weeks ago, but they do have blue, black and white machines in stock

As of today (1/12/08) Dixons have changed the price taking into account the new 15% VAT. List price £303.39 add £4.95 delivery and less £10 for using SAVE10 voucher = £298.34

bigman;3624145

As of today (1/12/08) Dixons have changed the price taking into account … As of today (1/12/08) Dixons have changed the price taking into account the new 15% VAT. List price £303.39 add £4.95 delivery and less £10 for using SAVE10 voucher = £298.34

Not anymore it's not, List price is now: £318.01

Gatwick airport Dixons had it duty free for around £280 in stock Saturday monring. I think it was even the blue one. I now regret not snapping it up on the spot :x

pjk;3617587

It seems that the shopping channel QVC is going to offer it as a one day … It seems that the shopping channel QVC is going to offer it as a one day special this coming Friday/Saturday. No idea what the price will be but it might be worth holding out to see. At least with QVC you would get a 30 day money back guarantee if for any reason you're not happy with it, no questions asked. It's not showing on their website yet, even at a regular price.

Do you know if the blue NC10 will be in this offer?
    BTY, ]according to this, there will be Samsung NC10 shortages into 2009 :x

Sorry, can't help there with the blue - I caught a short promo trailer while I was channel flipping the other night. I think they showed the black and white. Maybe worth a call to their customer service - they might know. 0800 514131

Thanks for the info & the phone number :thumbsup:

I just picked one up for £284.05 using the £10 off over £300 at dixons and going through Egg you get another 5% cashback.

(Dixons price is £309 at the mo for the blue one)

M.

Dixons now showing as out of stock
    I'm starting to think I'm never gonna get one of these......

AngryMuppet;3656091

I just picked one up for £284.05 using the £10 off over £300 at dixons an … I just picked one up for £284.05 using the £10 off over £300 at dixons and going through Egg you get another 5% cashback.(Dixons price is £309 at the mo for the blue one)M.

Blinking flip - it was only 2.5% instant cash back last week - Mind you the price was £299.99 so it was £287.46 delivered....

looks like they've reduced the black one to £309 now though!

be quick :thumbsup:

M.

Managed to get the code FIVETV to work on the laptop even though it's supposed to be for TV's only. Took 5% off the top line to £294.49 . Paid with my egg card so a decent wee saving on top of that.

pat-w;3631700

Do you know if the blue NC10 will be in this offer?BTY, ]according to … Do you know if the blue NC10 will be in this offer?BTY, ]according to this, there will be Samsung NC10 shortages into 2009 :x

No price yet but from this QVC page it seems that they have all three colours -

]http//ww…tml

pjk;3671065

No price yet but from this QVC page it seems that they have all three … No price yet but from this QVC page it seems that they have all three colours -]http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.html/params.file.|bsp_560194,html/walk.html.|metadrill,html

Thanks for that, if the price is right, I'll be ordering from there tonight :santa:

Do these usually go on sale at midnight at QVC?

robrymonduk;3674997

Do these usually go on sale at midnight at QVC?

I'm hoping they will - the actual programme at midnight is relating to computers and there was a trailer for them earlier. 45 mins or so to go!

Edit to say don't forget 5% quidco if you buy online.

They've just said that it'll be under 300 - but with a 4 month interest free payment option. Hope they can do better than that in 20 minutes. At least you can get all three colours though, and return it if you just don't fancy it within the return period.

£299.99 and £20 postage, yeah fantastic.

If it's only just under £300 with no extras then I'll be ordering from Dixons tonight with 5% discount code, 5% Egg card and hopefully 3% cashback via TCB (not sure if they will all work together but will give it a go).

I played with one today and the keyboard is so much better than my eee 900.

£297!

-- £297.72 + £35 p&p............ you first.

RRP £343. They are taking the ****.

£35 pp????

abomination;3675751

-- £297.72 + £35 p&p............ you first.

No no, I insist... Rubbish price from QVC.

How the hell can they justify 35.00 for p&p? Shocking really. I'll hold out for John Lewis (with 2 year warranty) or just go with Dixons.

And they've just said that they've already sold 500 in the last 12 minutes...

yep 1000 in 15 mins! ****

Where can i get a blue one before XMAS

mr keys;3675872

yep 1000 in 15 mins! ****Where can i get a blue one before XMAS

Dixons

Ordering from Dixons, with 5% off. Seems to be best price now.

QVC deal is on £297 + £35 post & pack - thats the catch !!
    comes with a dongle with 3 year update security
    you can pay in 4 payments - if you are brassic
    so much for the Days Special Deal !!

Dixons supposed to be £309 - code SAVE10 , so around £299

Use code HAPPY5 for 5% discount at Dixons.

TraceyJ;3675996

Use code HAPPY5 for 5% discount at Dixons.

That sounds good !!:)

Or TVFIVE as I used which worked :-)

Ordered from Dixons for £294, job done. Shame as when they originally were £299, I'd have had it for £272 with Play with discounts.

pjk;3675882

Dixons

Thanks very much for this!
    on the phone now trying to cancel my order with QVC.

£35.00 shipping plus 7 - 14 day delivery!

robrymonduk;3676017

Or TVFIVE as I used which worked :-)

couldnt get this or HAPPY5 to work

bobbybuilder;3676006

That sounds good !!:)

Well, I'm hoping it'll work in conjunction with Egg instant cashback (5%) and TCB cashback (3%) for just under £270.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      3. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324

See more discussions