Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price on Siemens WM14E162GB washing machine

Looking for the best price on Siemens WM14E162GB washing machine - currently the lowest I can find it for is £379.99 from Co-op Electrical Shop

coopelectricalshop.co.uk/pro…B-W

Can this price be beaten?

Alternatively, can someone suggest any other model that comes with a 5-year warranty?

thanks

7 Comments

just googled it, offers of the day have it for £359.99, delivered free, it gives you code to use to get it at that price

sorry just noticed the shop is co-op, so go through the link with code to get that price.

Original Poster

Thanks for that quick response.

I've been googling for a while, so thanks for that extra £20 saving, much appreciated.

I don't have any experience of Co-op Electrical Shop - is this a reputable place to buy a washing machine?

thanks again

Hi, I think so, my father-in law used them once and had no problems, remember 2% at quidco too!

Coop seem to have a very good reputation.
    I have just ordered one at 11:00am today, delivery is tomorrow!

Good machine from what i have read about it

Ordered mine yesterday at 12:00 mid-day and it was delivered this morning before 9:00am.
    Thats less than 24 hour delivery!
    The couriers removed all packaging and even took my old machine (at no extra charge!)

Co-op.....well, well impressed!

Original Poster

I'm just about to place my order and now the £20 voucher seems to have gone.

Anyone know what the voucher was, I'd like to try it.

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions