Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price online and for when there instore , preorder etc... on these ps3 titles

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thanks.

Devil May Cry 4
    Turok
    The Club
    Conflict - Denied ops

Can be any region.

12 Comments

Original Poster

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Original Poster

Devil May Cry = £34.99 @ ]Gameplay using £5 off voucher + 11% quidco.... Or £29.80 from ]Renchi... (You can request the parcel is marked with a lower value on the customs form)

Turok = £29.93 @ ]The Hut or the Limited Edition is £29.99 + 11% quidco @ ]Gameplay (using £5 off voucher again which you might need to create another account/use another email address to use)

The Club = £32.33 @ ]Renchi or £34.99 @ ]Shopto (+4% quidco) & ]Gameplay (+11% quidco) (again using £5 off voucher again which you might need to create another account/use another email address to use)

Conflict Denied Ops = £29.99 @ ]PowerPlayDirect - use code 'PP-02-DISCOUNT' for a 2% discount & go through quidco for an extra 4%...

Just checked and Game have an offer on The Club, it's £19.99 when bought with another "when bought with" item... So £19.99 for ]the Club + £6.99 for a ]mario radio control kart - cheapest thing I could see! = £26.98 + 11% quidco!

Edit: I'm mistaken! The game's £19.99 when bought with anything else! DS stylus's are £2.99 and it works with that!

sadiebabes;1556554

Just checked and Game have an offer on The Club, it's £19.99 when bought … Just checked and Game have an offer on The Club, it's £19.99 when bought with another "when bought with" item... So £19.99 for ]the Club + £6.99 for a ]mario radio control kart - cheapest thing I could see! = £26.98 + 11% quidco!Edit: I'm mistaken! The game's £19.99 when bought with anything else! DS stylus's are £2.99 and it works with that!

DVD wrap is 99p

Original Poster

sadiebabes excellent thanks that has been a real help.

Original Poster

Just got the club ps3 and a pc game for £21 odd with delivery thanks.

Original Poster

Think im going to get the other 2 aswell can you not get devil may cry for cheaper ??

Can't find Devil May Cry cheaper but shopto have the limited edition for £34.99 with a free tshirt...

shopto.net/pag…E07

googleboogle;1556652

DVD wrap is 99p

If you go in-store, you may find something in GAME's bargain basket for less than 99p (like some of the old GameCube accessories they are offfering).

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommend a free reminder app57
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?811
      3. O2 rewards signed up after top up, still ok?11
      4. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)911

See more discussions