Best price to send parcel 3kg

Found 26th Jul
Hi was looking to send a parcel within the uk the weight is 3kg they’re just online returns. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Have you checked to see whether the retailer offers free returns as some do even on unwanted items. If not you can try parcel2go, interparcel, myhermes etc. I've used them all previously without issues
Hi yes I’ve checked it’s mango outlet and they don’t
I second myhermes. Never had an issue and have used them to send & receive for years!
You can get 40% off parcelforce at unidays. In happy to send my code if you're not a 'student'
I’ll have a look at prices suggested, I might take you up on that offer David F if it works out cheaper then the rest
£6.49 for my Hermes a bit steep
You can do print in store with Hermes and it's less than £3, I will try and find a link.

edit myhermes.co.uk/our…tml
£2.95 for up to 5kg. It isn't available at all stores so you need to check your nearest and then print the label in store.
Edited by: "windym" 26th Jul
Did you pay by Paypal? It's free returns so I wouldn't care about the price to return the item click.
34497867-7wynr.jpg
When I buy clothes online I always try to pay via Paypal.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 26th Jul
Oh yes I have paid by PayPal that’s excellent thanks 🏼
I’ve just activated the offer on PayPal, does it matter that I havnt activated it before purchase ?
Just return the item and see. If you've any problems just ring Paypal and speak to someone, from my experience they should try to help you.
Ok I’ll use a cheap courier just incase PayPal doesn’t pay
Lilly_White14 h, 49 m ago

I’ve just activated the offer on PayPal, does it matter that I havnt a …I’ve just activated the offer on PayPal, does it matter that I havnt activated it before purchase ?

No, as long as you are eligible then it's fine.

paypal.com/uk/…ons
Thanks everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants