Groups
    EXPIRED

Best price/place to buy Specialized Hardrock Sport 2010?

Looking to get a bike to get a bit fitter on and do some light trails for around £400, seen it for £399 at evanscycles, but can't find any current discount codes that would make it a cracking price, any other places anyone can think of or a similar bike? Cheers

4 Comments

Hi

if you live near berkshire give berkshire cycles a chance - best prices and service is second to none.
    I have had loads of bikes from here and they really know what they are doing. As for Evans i have heard some stories and not all good. But i dont know personally

Original Poster

I live in Plymouth so that's abit out of my way lol Cheers for the help though

Hello,
    I am a mountain biker myself so welcome to the world of off road trails I dont think you will beat the £399 price as the 2010 bikes dont tend to get reduced until around september time.
    If you need any bits and pieces- pedals,helmets, camelbacks, padded shorts etc chainreactioncycles.co.uk is really good. they have some great deals and its free postage on everything!

Original Poster

Thank you I'll have a look now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?811
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?910
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?615
      4. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??56

See more discussions