Best prices for Lego

Found 19th Aug 2015
I have approx 20kg of mixed unsorted lego plus some a mixture of minifigures. Could anyone advise best way of selling and what price I can expect to receive. Thanks very much.
Community Updates
AskLegoPrice Glitch
8 Comments
ebay
Edited by: "cdm22" 19th Aug 2015
What type of lego is it? Vintage or new? Roughly how many figs?
TheGallows

What type of lego is it? Vintage or new? Roughly how many figs?

Mixed and unsorted Lego from various sets and approx 100 mini figures.
Sorry dont know hot to upload photos
About £8 per kilo loose lego and £1 per fig. Obviously more if complete sets and rarer figs. You may get more splitting than bundling together too. Depends if you want a quick sale I suppose.
north_star

About £8 per kilo loose lego and £1 per fig. Obviously more if complete s … About £8 per kilo loose lego and £1 per fig. Obviously more if complete sets and rarer figs. You may get more splitting than bundling together too. Depends if you want a quick sale I suppose.

Thanks very much for your kind assistance
No probs. Interested in these if you want to sell.
north_star

No probs. Interested in these if you want to sell.

dewcal, don't sell below value! I disagree with north_star. Loose Lego sells for a lot more. Just check eBay and other auction and market places.

At least £12 per kg.
Resali

dewcal, don't sell below value! I disagree with north_star. Loose Lego … dewcal, don't sell below value! I disagree with north_star. Loose Lego sells for a lot more. Just check eBay and other auction and market places. At least £12 per kg.

Thanks for the advice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants