Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Prices for Nokia N95 Handset Sim Free Or On Contract

Hi All,

Need your help!! Im after the new Nokia N95 phone that will work on O2. Best deal I can find will cost me £20 initially and a total of £460 over 12months. Can anyone else find a better deal???

Cheers guys and gals

5 Comments

This sounds like a good deal, where from? I'm planning to get the N95 on an orange contract and all the contracts i found were over 18 months. any idea where is the cheapest place to get orange contracts?

The best bet for both is to try the networks first.

Obviously they try and get you in the longer term contracts by offering you more and reducing the price of the handset itself.

The cheapest 12 month contract for an Orange N95 you are talking £20 (so a total of £240 for the contract) and £299.99 outlay for the phone.

You'll only get 50 anytime any network minutes along with 75 texts! So it's a rather expensive "deal"!

Cheapest 18 month, is the same in cost for both the contract and handset, but you get 75 anytime any network minutes and 200 texts.

Orange also offer 24 month contracts, which although good value for money, I wouldn't fancy myself! I'm finding it hard enough to be on an 18 month one!

The cheapest 24 month contract is, yes, you've guessed it, the same as above, but this contract, you get 125 anytime any network minutes along with 300 texts.

However, I must say, it appears that if you go for the next highest contract (£25) you pay £249.99 for the handset, and get a bit more of the included anytime any network minutes and texts, as well as a freebie depending on which of the 4 animal based packages you go for! So it's worth having a look around!

o2 on the other hand.

I don't know where you have seen that deal AndyJ78! If that is what you would get, I would take it as it will probably be a while before it comes down etc!

I would go through o2 for the phone, and if you can, go for a £35 a month contract where the handset will cost you £89.99, and o2 give you quite a bit. 400 anytime any network minutes, 500 texts, 1 months rollover of minutes and o2's Long Weekends (where I believe you can call any landline or o2 number for free from Saturday to Monday inclusive - but don't quote me on that!)

I would suggest a white label site or 2 which tells you the majority of the deals available and break the costs down for you, but I believe that is against the rules and regs! So I won't!

However, you can also try:

]e2save.com
    ]phoneboxdirect.com
    ]onestopphoneshop.co.uk
    ]dialaphone.co.uk

And one more thing, don't forget Quidco!

I'm after this phone myself, would like it on T-Mobile, and the best I can find is £129.99 for the phone and £35 a month on T-Mobile's 12 month Flext 35 price plan!

HTH!

]T8RSP

Thanks for the detailed reply and the useful advice. reputation added.

[SIZE=2]Many thanks for the kind words and rep![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I've just had a bit of a "light bulb moment"! I won't post the links for the white label sites, but can say what the cheapest prices etc they give you are.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Orange[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Phone Price - £89.99[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Contract Length - 12 Months[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Minutes - 400[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Texts - 50[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Price Per Month - £35 (£420 over 12 months)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Total Price - £509.99 (which makes it to be £42.50 a month)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]This is through Orange themselves[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]o2[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Phone Price - £129.99[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Contract Length - 12 Months[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Minutes - 250[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Texts - 500[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Price Per Month - £30 (£360 over 12 months)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Total Price - £489.99 (which makes it to be £40.83 a month)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]This is through o2 themselves[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Hope this helps that bit more![/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Original Poster

Thanks to you all for the info!! The one I had been looking at was also direct with O2. T8RSP you can do your O2 deal cheaper because after 9 months you can lower your tariff by one level for each of the last 3 months so it eventually ends up costing £20pm.

I'm jst looking for the handset but dont mind taking up a contract to get it cheaper than the £500 cost. Any more deals greatly appreciated and if I find ne I'll keep u updated!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv919
      2. cats and royal canin biscuits1015
      3. Electricity55
      4. Wireless Earphones for Running56

See more discussions