Groups

best ps vita price

My son has asked for a ps vita for his birthday where is the best place and best price at the moment please
    My son is 11

6 Comments

Are we talking new or could you push to a Second Hand purchase!

Original Poster

Either would do
    But second hand would have to be boxed and in full working order with no scratches on the screen it is for a present

Best going second hand, maybe advertise on here (FS/ft) asking for one in good nick boxed etc. Brand new your looking at silly money like £150-£200

Is your son really set on a Vita? The Nintendo 3ds is an excellent console (better would be down to opinion) but can be had cheaper than a Vita.

Original Poster

Johnny_boy

Is your son really set on a Vita? The Nintendo 3ds is an excellent … Is your son really set on a Vita? The Nintendo 3ds is an excellent console (better would be down to opinion) but can be had cheaper than a Vita.

Yes he is set on a vita because of the games he wants. We have had 3ds before so vita is all he wants

this one has a £95 buy it now, you could try to haggle with the seller and offer him £80 or less >> Look at this on eBay ebay.co.uk/itm…536
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!99
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions