Groups
    EXPIRED

Best PS3 Bundle Around ?

I want to buy a ps3 on friday (unless there is some kind of price drop announcment at E3, Then i will hang on).

Whats the best & most importantly cheapest available for a brand new ps3 with or without games ?

7 Comments

i bought one last friday
    from hmv
    hdmi cable motor storm pacific rift and blue ray £291
    if you have anything to trade in hmv give good prices
    i sold the blue ray to cex for £10.

Original Poster

mupping boo;5382141

i bought one last fridayfrom hmv hdmi cable motor storm pacific rift and … i bought one last fridayfrom hmv hdmi cable motor storm pacific rift and blue ray £291if you have anything to trade in hmv give good pricesi sold the blue ray to cex for £10.

Can i choose any bluray ? (would go for a £50 boxset, lol). Does it have to be motorstorm as i want killzone 2 or infamous (also want mirror's edge but thats cheap to buy now)

I was looking at the infamous bundle on play.com which is £265.99 (using 5% discount). But i would prefer a bundle where the game is separate from the ps3 so i could sell it after i finished.

Im going to buy a ps3 soon

Shopto sell 80gb for £260
    or amazon 80gb + hdmi + killzone + ufc - £299.99

dandoc2;5384549

Im going to buy a ps3 soon Shopto sell 80gb for £260 or amazon 80gb + … Im going to buy a ps3 soon Shopto sell 80gb for £260 or amazon 80gb + hdmi + killzone + ufc - £299.99

Just ordered what i posted - cant wait

Original Poster

dandoc2;5384948

Just ordered what i posted - cant wait

I noticed you can get free next day delivery with amazon aswell, Helps to know i would get it the following day. I think i'm going to go to brighton & check all the shops to see whats available & then make my decision :-D

Original Poster

I went for a ps3 with infamous & resident evil 5 @ hmv for £293

adsldave;5389533

I went for a ps3 with infamous & resident evil 5 @ hmv for £293

not bad but cant stand resi5
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions