Expired

Best PS3 bundle out there?

Found 27th Jun 2008
I read a couple of days back that somewhere was doing a PS3 with MGS4 for £287 but I've searched and searched the forum and can't find it. Can anyone remember where it was? I'm trying to get the best deal for a PS3. The Ratchet & Clank/Singstar offer at Empire Direct has now gone up to £299.

Anyone know where the best PS3 bundle is?

Thanks,
Brett

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I have the console by itself, with amazon receipt, brand new unopened 40gb ps3 for sale

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=1

Theres this one: hotukdeals.com/ite…l-/

Theres also a 10% off currys voucher floating around somewhere too, so find it in the search bar and then use that instead of 5%.

Im waiting for my virgin credit card to arrive and then going to Zavvi. A lot of people are speculating the price is going to drop a little in a week or so, so might be worth waiting.... or not!?! Who knows!

extra £28 to get on with mgs from currys, poor deal

Yes definately get one from zavvi if you have a virgin credit card. 10% off and it works on consoles. Personally i am waiting a few weeks to see if the rumours about a possible price drop are true. I would hope so with the xbox premium one hundred pound cheaper!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710967
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247555
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769191
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18206624

See more discussions