Expired

Best ps3 deals about atm?

6 replies
Found 17th Dec 2009
looking to get a ps3, primarily for games but will also enjoy blu ray. Best deals currently?
any help is great, please avoid very/littlewoods or anyone from their company please! Bad experiences
rep will be given.
Regards

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

I bought a PS3 pre-owned from gamestation.co.uk. Its the old 80gb model and it was only £179.99

I recevied it last week and it works fine. In very good condition and Im chuffed to bits. It was reduced from £249.99 I guess because of the new ps3 slim.

Anyway here is the link.

gamestation.co.uk/Con…89/

Original Poster

dicemanstyle;7258969

I bought a PS3 pre-owned from gamestation.co.uk. Its the old 80gb model … I bought a PS3 pre-owned from gamestation.co.uk. Its the old 80gb model and it was only £179.99I recevied it last week and it works fine. In very good condition and Im chuffed to bits. It was reduced from £249.99 I guess because of the new ps3 slim.Anyway here is the link.http://www.gamestation.co.uk/Consoles/PlayStation-3/Playstation-3-with-80Gb-HDD/~r409489/

thats a dotd on ebay.. 190 brand new. Not sure if theres any better slim deals with a few good games?

Original Poster

please anyone bump

hotukdeals.com/ite…u-r

Best i could come up wtih, looking to buy one but cant find a half decent deal :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions