Groups

Best PS3 Dongle to Jailbreak PS3?

Which one would you say is the best in terms of being updatable and where did you purchase it from?

Thanks

12 Comments

Wait a week and you may not need a dongle to jailbreak.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice mate i just want to play my own backed upo games nothing else really.

Banned

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/evileric_photo/Pirate_Monkey.jpg&t=1

only joking!

I wish they develop a way to read ps3 hard drives off a computer (I had ylod but still have the hard drive)

Original Poster

electriclinux

I wish they develop a way to read ps3 hard drives off a computer (I had … I wish they develop a way to read ps3 hard drives off a computer (I had ylod but still have the hard drive)

Wicked idea!

What usb's do you guys have?

Original Poster

sennasnit

only joking!

LOOL

I've got a minimus one which I don't need now, I could put it on the fs/ft ?

Original Poster

dcx_badass

No point getting a Dongle, they're dead now, only worked on 3.41 anyway, … No point getting a Dongle, they're dead now, only worked on 3.41 anyway, cracked firmware works on 3.55 and will have back up support very soon, dongles will die out as cracked firmware is much easier so people will all ditch the dongles.

Thanks mate might just leave the dongle this week then i guess, only buying it becuase of Gran turismo

souljacker

I've got a minimus one which I don't need now, I could put it on the … I've got a minimus one which I don't need now, I could put it on the fs/ft ?

Im okay for now mate thanks anyway

can you still go on live/

Original Poster

think he means online lol

Waninkoko has released a custom firmware with suports backup manager. Lots of people reporting bricked ps3 after installing it but its hard to know if it's user error or a bad firmware

Original Poster

no1john

Waninkoko has released a custom firmware with suports backup manager. … Waninkoko has released a custom firmware with suports backup manager. Lots of people reporting bricked ps3 after installing it but its hard to know if it's user error or a bad firmware

Thanks for that mate have you tried it out then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions