best ps3 game with replay value?

?

7 Comments

Tony Hawks proving ground, love just skating around doing tricks. Drakes Fortune, played it through like 5 times, on normal, then hard then crushing, then sold the game, bought it a year later and played hard and crushing again. Braw!

fifa 10

resistance 2 i played a LOT...until cod mw2 came out. Burnout paradise has along life too i reckon.

shanecr;7586207

resistance 2 i played a LOT...until cod mw2 came out. Burnout paradise … resistance 2 i played a LOT...until cod mw2 came out. Burnout paradise has along life too i reckon.

you got 10k kills for that trophy? its taking me ages although i havent actually aimed for it, got any tips?

Uncharted 2...Completed it 4 times now (I know I'm sad!) and I still wanna play it! Even if you get bored with that you can go multiplayer online!

All the Tekken games. Pure 2-player fun. Great when your mates come round. I take my PS2 to Wales when I visit my daughter and we stay in a hotel together. I'm on my 3rd copy of Tekken Tag and 2nd of Tekken 5.

Don't forget LBP too with zillions of levels out there (though most are pretty sh*t!)

fps_d0minat0r;7586220

you got 10k kills for that trophy? its taking me ages although i havent … you got 10k kills for that trophy? its taking me ages although i havent actually aimed for it, got any tips?

uh, not even close i think lol. was never any good, i just loved playing it lol. Got all my classes to level 30 on the co-op, overall i hit level 60, but my competetive chr is a bit lame, lvl 21 or something i think.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
    4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions