Best ps3 games?

Banned
What are the best ps3 games currently out as i am looking to buy a few? Opinions...

10 Comments

I thought Rachet & Clank was awesome.
The Club is also very good.
Not tried may others so far

goes without saying, call of duty 4. :thumbsup:

battlefield bad company should be cracking aswell.

Original Poster Banned

fitzybhoy;1856090

goes without saying, call of duty 4. :thumbsup:battlefield bad company … goes without saying, call of duty 4. :thumbsup:battlefield bad company should be cracking aswell.

Call of dutys the only game i got so far lol.

Depends what genre you are looking for. I have not played every game in existance, and I am basing my opinions here on my own experience,

FPS: COD4 / Vegas 2. COD4 has a great action multiplayer section, and the single player is looking great as well so far Vegas two is good as well.

Odd Box: Guitar Hero 4 - who doesn't like rocking in their own living room! Although Rock Band looks way cooler

Multiplayer: WarHark - comes with a bluetooth headset if you don't buy online. Always players about, and is very fun

HD: StarBlaster (I think..) Full HD like astorides. Fast, fun packed, and cheap!

Classical: Theme Hospital. Put it onto your PSP though my advise.

And the one to look for:

Endwar / HAWX from the Clancey's. Endwar is suppose to revolutionise the way RTS games are created on consoles, and has claimed and demoed a full voice command system. HAWX has just been announced as a air fighter, and so far looks great.

Otherwise I have never disagreed with GameSpot:

uk.gamespot.com/gam…asc

Enjoy!

Rb

Original Poster Banned

Rbourne;1856096

Depends what genre you are looking for. I have not played every game in … Depends what genre you are looking for. I have not played every game in existance, and I am basing my opinions here on my own experience,FPS: COD4 / Vegas 2. COD4 has a great action multiplayer section, and the single player is looking great as well so far Vegas two is good as well.Odd Box: Guitar Hero 4 - who doesn't like rocking in their own living room! Although Rock Band looks way coolerMultiplayer: WarHark - comes with a bluetooth headset if you don't buy online. Always players about, and is very funHD: StarBlaster (I think..) Full HD like astorides. Fast, fun packed, and cheap!Classical: Theme Hospital. Put it onto your PSP though my advise.And the one to look for:Endwar / HAWX from the Clancey's. Endwar is suppose to revolutionise the way RTS games are created on consoles, and has claimed and demoed a full voice command system. HAWX has just been announced as a air fighter, and so far looks great.Otherwise I have never disagreed with GameSpot:http://uk.gamespot.com/games.html?type=top_rated&platform=1028&sort=score&page_type=games&dlx_type=all&date_filter=all&sortdir=ascEnjoy!Rb

Thanks a lot. Im a bit stuck between battlefield, unreal tournament, haze and devil may cry 4 :oops:

farhan123;1856105

Thanks a lot. Im a bit stuck between battlefield, unreal tournament, haze … Thanks a lot. Im a bit stuck between battlefield, unreal tournament, haze and devil may cry 4 :oops:

Heh, UT, Haze and DMC4 are the games I want to get when I finish this dissertation

Time Crisis 4 :P

Original Poster Banned

HU5TLER;1856150

Time Crisis 4 :P

Oh yeah cheers forgot about that

NBA 2k7 the best ever game
grt online matches

gears of war...

haha someone had to do it!

Let the fanboy battles commence
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GCSE Results day78
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764715
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4932429
    4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27145

See more discussions