Groups
    EXPIRED

Best PS3 Slim Bundle out there? 250GB or 120GB

Looking for the most value for money!

10 Comments

I say just get a 120 gb, and buy a seperate hardrive.

But if your not bothered, like me just get the 250

Banned

They should have a request for deals section on this site.

Banned

master_chief;8798389

They should have a request for deals section on this site.

Wondered where this thread went. Seems there was a deals request section after all.

Original Poster

ScRiVs;8798444

=1&forums[]=2&forums[]=3&forums[]=4&sort_results_by=Thread+Start+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&advanced_search=Search+Now"]They should also have a Very bad deal section on this site too.

master_chief;8798810

Wondered where this thread went. Seems there was a deals request section … Wondered where this thread went. Seems there was a deals request section after all.

Check the link I posted if you want some REAL BARGAINS!

well ive been looking for a new ps3 myelf

so far ive found:
    250gb + 2 games = £289.99 at game
    250gb + 2 games = £284.99 at Sainsbury's
    250gb + 2 fifa world cup + 3 compatible controllers = £295 at Argos

120gb + 2 fifa world cup + 3 compatible controllers = £260 at Argos

]Argos deal here, if you feel lucky

theb main dilemma for me is to whether plump for the sainsbury's offer as with staff discount i can get if for £252 but it would likely not be the new 2103 batch, or go to game where they probably will be as they sell more and hence will have sold off the old ones since the launch of the new batch last month

will take a look at hmv instore and asda later on.

just been to hmv and they have 250gb + 2 games for £294.99 and £28.99 for 3 years insurance.

asda had
    250gb + 2 games for £282
    120gb + 1 game for £245

Original Poster

mug51;8805085

well ive been looking for a new ps3 myelfso far ive found:250gb + 2 games … well ive been looking for a new ps3 myelfso far ive found:250gb + 2 games = £289.99 at game250gb + 2 games = £284.99 at Sainsbury's250gb + 2 fifa world cup + 3 compatible controllers = £295 at Argos120gb + 2 fifa world cup + 3 compatible controllers = £260 at Argos]Argos deal here, if you feel luckytheb main dilemma for me is to whether plump for the sainsbury's offer as with staff discount i can get if for £252 but it would likely not be the new 2103 batch, or go to game where they probably will be as they sell more and hence will have sold off the old ones since the launch of the new batch last monthwill take a look at hmv instore and asda later on.

mug51;8806904

just been to hmv and they have 250gb + 2 games for £294.99 and £28.99 for … just been to hmv and they have 250gb + 2 games for £294.99 and £28.99 for 3 years insurance.asda had250gb + 2 games for £282120gb + 1 game for £245

Cheers mug.

What were the game selections in HMV ?

I like the sound of having insurance!

Also what was the choice of games with the ASDA bundles? ;-)

hmv games were modnation + fifa

asda they had two bundles i think, one same as hmv and modnation + battlefield i think,

all bundles seem to have the games modnation, ufc, battlefield and fifa world cup. only one i noticed that have something else was heavy rain at sainsburys.

Original Poster

mug51;8809498

hmv games were modnation + fifaasda they had two bundles i think, one … hmv games were modnation + fifaasda they had two bundles i think, one same as hmv and modnation + battlefield i think,all bundles seem to have the games modnation, ufc, battlefield and fifa world cup. only one i noticed that have something else was heavy rain at sainsburys.

Hmm 120GB with battlefield BC 2 sounds good for £245 but i've seen em going for cheaper for a 250GB i don't know what to do! :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ide to sata converter56
      2. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      4. GAP Insurance Recommendations22

See more discussions