Groups
    EXPIRED

Best PS3 Slim Deal?

I'm on the verge of buying a PS3 Slim, and just before I do, thought I'd check to find the best deal.
    As a MoreThan customer, I can get one at TheHut for £231 with a game, BluRay and HDMI lead. Is this still the best offer about?
    Thanks for any help.

6 Comments

iwas looking the other day,

shopto had some decent ones at £250 with about 3 games and other bits.
    looked the best deal to me anyway.

Original Poster

landofdan;6236753

iwas looking the other day,shopto had some decent ones at £250 with about … iwas looking the other day,shopto had some decent ones at £250 with about 3 games and other bits.looked the best deal to me anyway.

Thanks, but that one's currently out of stock.

Some say that Blockbuster are doing a good Batman deal (but my local one isn't -- maybe it was a short-term launch thing, and they didn't get any?). Next best Batman deal I found is HMV in-store (£255), and before that I was looking at the GTA4+COD5 deal at Game (£275). I believe Tesco's £229 deal for just the console is now over (and it's £239 now, I think).

how do you get the offer from more than as i am with them for car insurance?:?

Original Poster

NOBBYTHEWELDER;6242322

how do you get the offer from more than as i am with them for car … how do you get the offer from more than as i am with them for car insurance?:?

more4me.morethan.com/
    There you go, enter your policy number and surname, then click through to TheHut and it will automatically apply the discount.

nice one wayne cheers:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheap glasses websites810
      2. Which android box?49
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?67
      4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots43

See more discussions