Found 25th Nov 2016
Hey guys,

Finally taking the plunge and decided to get a PS4. Im looking for Fifa, COD and additional controllers. Anyone got any recommendations for the best deal? All the multi threads about Black Friday is making it hard to find specific deals! Also any recommendations for anything else i should get / look out for with the PS4?

Cheers! Happy Hunting!

1. Ask
  2. PS4
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. PS4
4 Comments

Just picked up a 500g Slim from Tesco Online with Fifa, Uncharted 4 and Battlefield 1 for £219.99. Ill be trading in Fifa and Uncharted at Cex for £42 which gives me a PS4 with battlefield for £178. As long as the CEX website is right on the voucher trade in figures that seemed like a good deal to me?
tesco.com/dir…se2

Edited by: "Chiruku" 25th Nov 2016

£199.00 - one of today's top deals.

hotukdeals.com/dea…057

You rarely find any decent discounts on the official controllers so it might be worthwhile going down to CeX/other or trying online to find a second hand controller in good condition.
Edited by: "RossD89" 25th Nov 2016

hotukdeals.com/dea…312

ps4 plus the two games you want. sell unchartered 4 and buy a controller from Amazon/Argos for £40 and you've got all you want for 220.

RossD89

£199.00 - one of today's top … £199.00 - one of today's top deals.http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/live-8pm-ps4-slim-500gb-console-call-duty-infinite-warfare-bundle-fifa-17-199-ps4-2556057You rarely find any decent discounts on the official controllers so it might be worthwhile going down to CeX/other or trying online to find a second hand controller in good condition.

I completely agree with Ross in that controller deals are near impossible

However the saving on a used controller isn't worth it. You can buy 2nd hand games and not worry but the pad is what you hold and the new feeling is amazing. Invariably the used one you'll pick up will have a slight niggle that will annoy

It's like buying a new car and putting 2nd hand tyres on it. Controller is important in my opinion

I'd say get the official v2 controller from sainsburys for £37.99 and sell the games as recommended above
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions