Best PS4 External Hard Drive - Please Help!

Found 9th Mar
My brother has asked for a PS4 external hard drive for his birthday, but I don’t know where to start! He has a 500gb PS4, I think he wants to double his storage so anything 500gb and upwards would be good, I don’t a huge budget but would pay a bit more if it was a really good deal, I’m hoping some of you might be able to point me in the right direction!Thank you all in advance for your help
Community Updates
AskHard Drive
3 Comments
I don't know what your budget is, but I like any portable drive that is Seagate branded. They serve two purposes. They can use used as an external drive, but can also be popped out of their plastic case and used inside the PS4 to upgrade it too.

Other brands mostly can't do this, because they have soldered connections inside.

I don't like recertified drives as in the above comment. They are cheap, but can be unreliable. That's why they had to be recertified in the first place.
Maybe ask him if he wants to up the internal storage inside his PS4. Would be cheaper and more convenient once installed

If he really wants external I would second the Seagate brand - you can get 1Tb for £45.99 and 2Tb for a bargainous £63 on amazon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants