Best PS4 finance deal... Ever! (Click bait)

Found 2nd Feb
What are these lot on? Please choose your answers carefully.

brighthouse.co.uk/gam…dle
Community Updates
Misc
17 Comments
Looooool first of all ripped Shopto's design, and they must be smoking crack or something
Original Poster
They also got Nintendo Switch for £942.50 on offer, if anyone fancies?

brighthouse.co.uk/gam…dle
Amazing this hasn't been outlawed yet, fleecing those that I'm sure in some cases would be termed "bewildered".

Just another form of loan shark for those that can't see past "it's only £9 a week", not seeing that it'll cost them 3 or 4 times rrp in the long run.
Original Poster
Richard_Richard1 m ago

Amazing this hasn't been outlawed yet, fleecing those that I'm sure in …Amazing this hasn't been outlawed yet, fleecing those that I'm sure in some cases would be termed "bewildered".Just another form of loan shark for those that can't see past "it's only £9 a week", not seeing that it'll cost them 3 or 4 times rrp in the long run.

That 99.99% ARP is crime. They shouldn't be allowed to set ARP more than a certain amount, IMO. Even the worsst credit companies will come back with 30-40% ARP for people with bad credit ratings...
reminds me of wonga with the 4000% interest rates they had (or still do idk)
the crazy part is the bundle of the console before the interest they add is about £560, I dont think it's ever retailed that high
Original Poster
Felicitous7 m ago

reminds me of wonga with the 4000% interest rates they had (or still do …reminds me of wonga with the 4000% interest rates they had (or still do idk) the crazy part is the bundle of the console before the interest they add is about £560, I dont think it's ever retailed that high

Found this. Seems they have been caught before but are still following the same type of business model.

hotukdeals.com/dis…809
If you need to finance a PS4 over 2.5 years you really need to get out the house and look for a job.
This is criminal, preying on those that can't really afford but stiff them in the long run. 900 + for a switch is just wow. Poor people that have to live like this.
I always go in brighouse for a laugh to laugh at the prices,
benrobertsno17 m ago

This is criminal, preying on those that can't really afford but stiff them …This is criminal, preying on those that can't really afford but stiff them in the long run. 900 + for a switch is just wow. Poor people that have to live like this.

I don't think anyone has to live like that, they decide to live like that.
It's ultimately customers decision they aren't forcing you and cost is clear. Yes they are like loan sharks but if you can't afford it maybe don't put yourself in that position, and if you do they have the right to come after you and you deserve it. So when they come to your door don't say ohh I have a child with me, your making him upset. Send your child in another room clearly watching these programmes on TV shows they keep their children with them in the hopes of the debt collector to go away and has no real concern for the child.
It does include 2 controllers and 2 games. Not too bad really.
If you wanna finance go shopto, I'm pretty sure that have good finance options.
deleted800342
And you have to APPLY to be allowed to pay that price?!
Original Poster
CoeK1 h, 36 m ago

I don't think anyone has to live like that, they decide to live like that.

Was dealing with a client today who apparently was a refugee in this country and being unfamiliar with things and financially incapable, had fallen for their finance trick to buy a fridge freezer. There are people who are really in need and are falling for these finance offers. Having a fridge in the house is a basic need IMO, nothing fancy about it to be honest. But being unfamiliar with the system is due to ignorance which when added together would result to making a company like Bright House richer.
deleted8003422nd Feb

And you have to APPLY to be allowed to pay that price?!

hahahahaah the nerve!! You need to apply to get bumped off these days
fifa 18, the division and a shiny little headset to top it off. am sold on this one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions