Groups

best quidco on consoles

i have to buy my son another xbox360 for crimbo, hes got a 360 elite here, but i want to get him an arcade or whicheva is bottom spec for his home, hes got wireless controller and a huge hard drive with eleite so can take them home during the week, but have notice best quidco i can find on consoles is like 2%. anyone know of anywhere better than 2%, or shall i forget quidco and find cheapest one

5 Comments

I would just get one from sainburys £99.99 brand new, think its the cheapest around! :thinking:

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;3177976

I would just get one from sainburys £99.99 brand new, think its the … I would just get one from sainburys £99.99 brand new, think its the cheapest around! :thinking:

cheers:thumbsup::thumbsup:

is this still deal still ongoing?

my mate is after one and asked me for the best deal?

Disco;3178126

is this still deal still ongoing?my mate is after one and asked me for … is this still deal still ongoing?my mate is after one and asked me for the best deal?

Think so mate

Deal expired today (12th October).

I got a refund on a premium/pro from my local Sainburys 'cos when I checkedthe serial number it was made in Aug '07and it was not a 60gb version.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions