Best rate for Turkish Lira?

Found 22nd May 2017
Hi can anyone please point me in the right direction of the best exchange rate for Turkish Lira not looking to buy a huge amount only about £200 many thanks in advance.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments

I always find M&S currency really good. However location and collection rates differ.

Currently in turkey!! I got 4.45 back home, you can get 4.60 here!!!!
Exchange it here!!!

Original Poster

stuhowells lucky you! may I ask where you are staying and what is the weather like over there?

Original Poster

mrew42 and Aaronnnn thanks I shall have a look when I get home

mrew42

try thishttp://www.money.co.uk/travel-money/turkish-lira-exchange-rate.htm

Thanks for the link.

4.63 with revolut

I got some a couple of weeks ago from ramsden 436 to the pound

stuhowells

Currently in turkey!! I got 4.45 back home, you can get 4.60 … Currently in turkey!! I got 4.45 back home, you can get 4.60 here!!!!Exchange it here!!!

madmaggs

stuhowells lucky you! may I ask where you are staying and what is the … stuhowells lucky you! may I ask where you are staying and what is the weather like over there?

Icemelar, a bit cloudy today but sun is currently out!!!!! Forecast seems good for the next week ( around 28)

Banned

I went to Turkey recently and everywhere wanted euros, sterling and lira in that order. Buy euros instead.

Original Poster

GenQuestion may I ask where you were in Turkey? I knew they accepted euros but I was planning on just getting a few Lira over here as im A.I. and taking a few left over euros from a previous holiday did you have much trouble spending Lira?

Banned

I was in Kalkan and then travelled to Side. No trouble spending lira, but it made things more expensive as everyone preferred euros.

Banned

i need €260 in advance to pay for my hotel in turkey
, so where would be the right place to exchange?

Yeah, 100% get it in Turkey

Banned

Get it in Turkey would be my advice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions