Best (read cheapest) way to get National Trust family membership

Found 15th Mar
See title? Are they running schemes, referrels, offers?

Kids are finally old enough to take them to places further than an hour away so thinking might be a handy thing to have.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
Go through Heritage New Zealand and you get New Zealand Heritage membership which covers English Heritage and NT as well. Miles cheaper, you just have to answer the usual questions about enjoying your holiday whenever you present the card
Original Poster
does that come with the car park enabling sticker? NZ one might raise questions on a UK reg car
I’m not sure, it was a deal I saw on here a while ago. You’d have to have a look.
Also look at where you are likely to visit, NT and EH seperate membership.
Sven_Hannemann3 h, 44 m ago

does that come with the car park enabling sticker? NZ one might raise …does that come with the car park enabling sticker? NZ one might raise questions on a UK reg car

NT are introducing smart card entry for all their car parks this year. A huge number of Membership brochure packs were being stolen and sold on ebay and elsewhere for ridiculous prices so that people could use the windscreen stickers to avoid the parking charges at their properties.
I do mine monthly £10 now. When I signed up got a £15 gift card and cash back via quidco think it was £10.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants