Found 26th Nov 2016
Hi all, can anyone offer their opinion on a decent and reasonably priced phone? I currently have an iPhone 4, it has served me well for the time I have had it but is slowly becoming unusable for apps etc.

I only want the phone for YouTube and to use a couple of other apps, my budget is not limited but I don't really want to be spending upwards of £200 as I see it as a waste of money.

Any opinion will be appreciated, thanks!

11 Comments

Samsung galaxy a3 can't describe enough how good these wee things are. also the Sony experia Z or x is excellent!

Original Poster

My cousin has the a3 and he seems to like it! I'll take a look them now, thanks!

Motorola Moto G 3rd Generation - Brilliant phone.

Moto G4. Performs well. Or go for G4 Plus for more demanding apps and gaming.

Huawei p9 lite excellent phone buy for £129.99 plus 10 top up ee will unlock for free

a gramophone ! about a fiver from a second hand shop

Xiaomi Note 3 for £125

If you want to stay with Apple,and like the size of your phone, then there was some deals around on the iPhone SE this weekend. Failing that there's deals around on the iPhone 6 as well

Original Poster

mw92477

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/iphone-5s-12-per-month-for-bt-broadband-customers-288-total-over-24-months-plus-2554740?page=3#comments

Seems like a decent deal although I wouldn't like being tied down to a contract even though it's not expensive, at the minute I'm on pay as you go and I only top up when I need to i.e. every 3 or 4 months.

Original Poster

Cakeboy79

If you want to stay with Apple,and like the size of your phone, then … If you want to stay with Apple,and like the size of your phone, then there was some deals around on the iPhone SE this weekend. Failing that there's deals around on the iPhone 6 as well

Don't know if I'd bother with another iPhone, especially an older model, they seem to get slower as the newer models come out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3277
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions