Best rechargeable batteries for children's toys

Found 25th Nov 2012
Hi All,

I wonder which type of rechargeable batteries are more suitable for children's toys. Also, need to buy some rechargeable batteries for the cordless phones. Could somebody please advise regarding this.

cheers,
pp

6 Comments

i have been using these for past two years in my daughters toys and they are great

ansmannenergy.co.uk/cat…xe/

for the phones just use 700mAh AAA and you should be fine they don't really need much

i have heard eneloops are good also
Edited by: "EastLondon" 25th Nov 2012

whatsThePoint

eneloops would be a waste of money in a phone and only good for a toy if … eneloops would be a waste of money in a phone and only good for a toy if it was rarely played with

I did not mean that the eneloops should be for the phone.Phone batteries should be the cheap AAA that they come with

whatsThePoint

so you did mean even if the phone uses aa batteries to use aaa's instead … so you did mean even if the phone uses aa batteries to use aaa's instead

Most phones use AAA's i don't think the op would buy AAA's if he/her knew their phone took AA's.Give the op some advice instead of being sarcy
Edited by: "EastLondon" 25th Nov 2012

Original Poster

EastLondon

Most phones use AAA's i don't think the op would buy AAA's if he/her knew … Most phones use AAA's i don't think the op would buy AAA's if he/her knew their phone took AA's.Give the op some advice instead of being sarcy

Thanks very much EastLondon, I highly appreciate your help. My "cordless" phone also uses AAA batteries ! I will have a look at the batteries you recommended. I have used 7dayshop ones in the past but they don't seem to hold charge for longer. Are these any better than the 7dayshop ones.

Original Poster

tryn2help

Thought I'd post this for you pied_piper and if anyone else is looking in … Thought I'd post this for you pied_piper and if anyone else is looking in - I'm not looking for an argument - just want to make that clear.This may or may not be helpful to you pp http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/gadget-show/videos/top-5/top-5-rechargeable-batteriesoh, and I don't want to be picky but I would swap 'chord-less' for 'cordless'

thanks tryn2help for your positive response. Spellings sorted out for you Cheers

pied_piper

Thanks very much EastLondon, I highly appreciate your help. My "cordless" … Thanks very much EastLondon, I highly appreciate your help. My "cordless" phone also uses AAA batteries ! I will have a look at the batteries you recommended. I have used 7dayshop ones in the past but they don't seem to hold charge for longer. Are these any better than the 7dayshop ones.

never used them one before 7dayshop ones tbh.Ansmann batteries have low self discharge meaning that when they are charged and not used often like most kids toys lol they still retain a good charge.My daughter has a Playskool Busy Ball Popper and it goes ages before it needs charging.

amazon.co.uk/pro…s=1

review speaks for it self 5*

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants