Best replacement for my Orange M600 to use with Virgin sim

Found 14th Feb 2008
I love touch screen and I like the idea of having a full address book I can sync with my Applemac (using Markspace) or windows PC

I dont want to spend a fortune as I will only get around £90 for my M600 - which I'm now off contract

Any ideas on a decent phone - My partner has a W810i and I dont get on with the scroll or menus

I dont need a super duper camera or MP3 player, as I use it only for addresses, phone, bluetooth, - I like the touch screen because its so easy to navigate and send text rather than Thumb action!

3 Comments

shame you cant spend a fortune best phones are the iphone and the w910i both touchscreens

Original Poster

ttsese;1581054

shame you cant spend a fortune best phones are the iphone and the w910i … shame you cant spend a fortune best phones are the iphone and the w910i both touchscreens

i would buy the iphone like a shot, but where I am O2 doesnt work, and i've heard such horror stories of people taking heir iphone off contract and getting a brick, or downloading an update and bricking it - since the iphone is fairly dependant on updates I didnt see this as an option

i would go with the w960i if i could afford it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions