Best retailer to purchase iPhone X for warranty and after sales

Found 21st Dec 2017
Looking to buy iPhone X 256GB after Boxing Day - where is the best place to buy for warranty and after sales in the event of an incident?

I know John Lewis offer 2 year warranty but not sure what happens in the event of an incident, do they pass on to Apple along with a replace handset or do I need to live without a handset?

Also, any benefits in buying directly from Apple store?

thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Apple direct would be your best bet as they replace the phone in-store.

AndyWalker858 m ago

Apple direct would be your best bet as they replace the phone in-store.

They replace it regardless of where it was bought from

warranty wont cover accidental damage

I bought my iPhone 8 from Littlewoods. If it goes wrong can I go direct to an Apple store or do I have to contact Littlewoods?

nannafish2 h, 31 m ago

I bought my iPhone 8 from Littlewoods. If it goes wrong can I go direct to …I bought my iPhone 8 from Littlewoods. If it goes wrong can I go direct to an Apple store or do I have to contact Littlewoods?

You can go directly to the apple store but that may void Very warranty as your contract is with Very. However providing you don't want a refund you'll have a better experience going directly to apple.

Original Poster

Thanks all, good advise.

So, if I can go directly to Apple in the event of a fault, should I buy from John Lewis and go directly to Apple in the first year (and then to JL for year 2)?

Or is it just 1 year warranty if purchasing directly from Apple?

Thankyou MUFC for your advise.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions