Best ring camera for front of the house?

Posted 12th Mar
Hi I want to get a ring camera but not sure which one to get. I want one for the front of the house. There are so many I don't know which one is best for me. I was thinking getting the door bell one but can that see the car too? Any discounts going on? I only want ring I don't want any other brands. Don't ask why lol. Thanks evryrone
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Doorbell, if so go for the pro.
RawMukky12/03/2020 19:35

Doorbell, if so go for the pro.

What's the difference between non pro vs Pro? Why not normal ring camera? Just curious thanks
Sophia199312/03/2020 19:36

What's the difference between non pro vs Pro? Why not normal ring camera? …What's the difference between non pro vs Pro? Why not normal ring camera? Just curious thanks

Well really it’s about, how your house is situated. Ring Doorbell acts with motion alerts as well as a doorbell.
Whereas a normal camera doesn’t act as a doorbell.
Pro = Mains eclectic powered no need to replace batteries (always on)
Non pro = Batteries need charging
RawMukky12/03/2020 19:38

Well really it’s about, how your house is situated. Ring Doorbell acts w …Well really it’s about, how your house is situated. Ring Doorbell acts with motion alerts as well as a doorbell.Whereas a normal camera doesn’t act as a doorbell.Pro = Mains eclectic powered no need to replace batteries (always on)Non pro = Batteries need charging

I think I get the door bell. Which one do you recommend? What's the price difference between non pro and pro? When you say main electric power do you mean its plugged in and I need to wire it?
RawMukky12/03/2020 19:38

Well really it’s about, how your house is situated. Ring Doorbell acts w …Well really it’s about, how your house is situated. Ring Doorbell acts with motion alerts as well as a doorbell.Whereas a normal camera doesn’t act as a doorbell.Pro = Mains eclectic powered no need to replace batteries (always on)Non pro = Batteries need charging

You can power non pro too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants