Groups

Best ROM Card for DS

My girlfriend currently has an R4DS (bought approx 2 years ago) but recently it has started freezing on her whilst playing games.

I am looking at getting her a new one but was just wondering what other options are out there and what are seen to be the best?

9 Comments

Copy the contents to a PC, format the card, and see if it still freezes.

If you want the best thread about ROM cards on HUKD, Click this ]LINK

Try updating the kernel or software on the card. Google is your friend.

if your going for a new card try an acekard from dx

mattmerch;6690657

if your going for a new card try an acekard from dx

+1

Never had any problems since I bought mine.

Banned

whatsThePoint;6690589

Best thread if you want what was the best card 1 1/2 years ago:whistling: … Best thread if you want what was the best card 1 1/2 years ago:whistling: i'm sure they have updated cards since then

LOL - it has been updated since the original post date :whistling:

I've heard its
    1.Cyclo DS
    2.M3 Real
    3.Acekard

Original Poster

I use to download my firmware from: r4ds.com/ however this looks to have stopped in 2008 at version 1.18.

Does anyone know if there are later releases than this?

Banned

whatsThePoint;6693364

Updated today but apart from 1 post the rest was at least 2 months old, … Updated today but apart from 1 post the rest was at least 2 months old, would of been quicker to do a google search for latest DS card

yeah, I did but its a better port of call than google when we're taling 50p here or there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions