Expired

Best Samsung Mobile Phone?

8 replies
Found 26th May 2008
What is the best Samsung Mobile out at the minute? My contract with Vodaphone finished in February (without me realising!) so I am still with Vodaphone but not contractually obliged to stay with them. So I want to get out a new contract (preferably not with Vodaphone as they are rubbish)and I want to stick with Samsung phones as I find them easiest to use but there are soooo many out at the moment it is very confusing.

I currently have a Samsung D900 so can anyone recommend a good Samsung phone? I have had a play with the Samsung Soul which is ok, but nothing amazing, bit of a gimmick with the "magic window" so I am not interested in that.

Thanks

Kim

8 Comments

Could be the Samsung U900 that's currently advertised on TV.

Although there's a Samsung Steel & Tocco (F480) which is suppose to be an iPhone killer.

t3.com/new…837

Original Poster

W1zz;2177993

Could be the Samsung U900 that's currently advertised on TV.Although … Could be the Samsung U900 that's currently advertised on TV.Although there's a Samsung Steel & Tocco (F480) which is suppose to be an iPhone killer.http://www.t3.com/news/samsung-steel-and-tocco-personalisable-and-flash?=35837

Yea, the U900 is the Soul. Its not that good for how much it costs so I am not really interested in it. I will check out the others.

Thanks

not a fan of samsung mobiles both me and the missus had d500.s and d600,s which developed faults and the annoying thing was that we had 18 month contracts with vodafone and the phones went faulty just after 12 months and vodafone didnt want to know so we had to make do ubtil the 18 months was up.

got nokia now and find them great.

Original Poster

zezlez;2178141

not a fan of samsung mobiles both me and the missus had d500.s and d600,s … not a fan of samsung mobiles both me and the missus had d500.s and d600,s which developed faults and the annoying thing was that we had 18 month contracts with vodafone and the phones went faulty just after 12 months and vodafone didnt want to know so we had to make do ubtil the 18 months was up.got nokia now and find them great.

I think the only reason I like Samsung is because I am use to them. For the last couple of years I have only had Samsungs. Saying that, my current D900 does play up a bit, I am not sure if it is the phone or the network - when on calls, either if someone calls me or I call them, it occasionally goes funny so I can't hear what the person on the other end of the phone is saying but they can hear me perfectly. Very strange. Like you said, Vodaphone wouldn't do anything so I have had to put up with it.

The Samsung phones we had were very good to start with but i got to thinking that they only had a shelf life of 12 months and were not built to last but it is all about personal choice at the end of the day but as i said the nokia's we have are superb but we have only had them 6 months so time will tell.

I cant stand samsungs, fault after fault with numerous different u600 put me off them completely and after 6months couldnt get rid of it fast enough. But then maybe me and my mates were just unlucky. I guess shop around and see what phones suit your needs

The Samsung Omnia

Samsung INNOV8

I'd say the Tocco or the G800, if you can get the tocco i'll willingly swap it for my G800
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476

See more discussions