Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Saving Account ( under 18)

I need to start saving , I currently have a halifax cash card for spending and wages but wanting to put money aside for driving lessons,

Any help?

thanks

5 Comments

I opened an account with alliance and leicester premier 21 account (with £45 ]Quidco) to put money in....they automatically open you 2, one current and one savings....I keep my 'savings' in the current account as the interest rates seem higher in there than the 'savings account'

HTH

tip, Halifax have just sent me a letter to say my terms and cons have changed, If I go overdrawn in to an aranged overdraft they will charge me £1 per day, if its not an aranged overdraft it will be £5 per day, I get paid monthly so it could cost a fortune if im not carefull, You should check your t&c and be carefull.

Original Poster

lil_tiger;6544422

I opened an account with alliance and leicester premier 21 account (with … I opened an account with alliance and leicester premier 21 account (with £45 ]Quidco) to put money in....they automatically open you 2, one current and one savings....I keep my 'savings' in the current account as the interest rates seem higher in there than the 'savings account'HTH

Cheers for that

get an egg 3.25% account, easy access no withdrawal limits and a good rate

make sure youlink your current acc. with savings acc. for easy money transferso you can set up standing orderso every week cash is gone straight there makes saving piece o cake buddy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions