Best screen protector for Samsung S9 - not glass if possible

Posted 17th Feb
As above. Looking to protect my Samsung S9. Had a tempered glass protector but didn't like it. The film one I have on it just now is lifting and has a couple of bubbles from having been poked by something in my bag! I don't like the wet method...I hanker back to just unpeeling a protector and placing it on the screen. Having said all that, I'm open(ish) to all options so recommend away please. I have a case on teh back already.

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Have you seen the liquid one ?.
they are on eBay etc I don’t know the name sorry
Have you tried the Spigen NeoFlex?

I've still got the original factory protector on my S9+, I had it over a year and never got around to taking it off
Derek_Fortescue_Shatwell17/02/2020 23:06

Have you tried the Spigen NeoFlex?I've still got the original factory …Have you tried the Spigen NeoFlex?I've still got the original factory protector on my S9+, I had it over a year and never got around to taking it off

I've tried something similar but may have to have a look at that one although it is the wet method.
Have you tried asking @MrSwitch ? He’s our local mobile phone expert?
If you don't want to use the liquid sp, then just go for a decent name, I rarely stray from a company called ferlinso, but spigen do some good protectors as well.
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 18th Feb
I'll have a go at the spigen ones. Thank you all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants