Groups

best settings for watching live football sony bravia?

Although may sound irrelevant, I was just wondering what anyone with a Sony tv uses as their settings particularly for watching live HD football in order to get the best picture? I keep altering the scene select to auto, general, and sport but can't seem to rectify the best mode. Also, the best input, brightness, contrast, colour etc. Any responses I would be grateful for.

8 Comments

Model number? Varies from model to model. Then head over to the below forum site as someone normally has the best settings posted.

AV Forums - Best Pictures

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 18th Oct 2016

Original Poster

cecilmcroberts

Model number? Varies from model to model. Then head over to the below … Model number? Varies from model to model. Then head over to the below forum site as someone normally has the best settings posted. AV Forums - Best Pictures

kdl50w829b Thanks

Apologies for hijacking the thread but does anyone know the best settings for a Toshiba 48U7653DB 4K TV, I just can't seem to get it right!!

jcodonne

Apologies for hijacking the thread but does anyone know the best settings … Apologies for hijacking the thread but does anyone know the best settings for a Toshiba 48U7653DB 4K TV, I just can't seem to get it right!!

Having a quick look around it seems more or less none of the big forum sites bother with the brand as it's model specific sets made for the like of Argos with the "Brand" stuck on. The below might aid yourself though.

Picture Perfect

cecilmcroberts

Having a quick look around it seems more or less none of the big forum … Having a quick look around it seems more or less none of the big forum sites bother with the brand as it's model specific sets made for the like of Argos with the "Brand" stuck on. The below might aid yourself though. Picture Perfect

That link looks really helpful thanks.

have you not got a football button on your remote?
    my bravia has

Original Poster

Yeah, but it doesn't do much for me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions