Best settings on AOC U2879VF ?

Found 17th Jul
Hi all,

Using this monitor for Xbox one X and PS4 Pro gaming. Anybody else have one? Best settings that worked for you?
Community Updates
AskAOC
6 Comments
AOC U2879VF Calibration Settings
Brightness 200cd/m2 --------71
Brightness 120cd/m2 --------37
Brightness 100cd/m2 --------28
Brightness 80cd/m2 ----------19
Brightness 50cd/m2 ----------7
Picture Mode - Standard
Gamma------- 2
Contrast ----- 50

Color Temp
Red 50, Green 48, Blue 52

I used these settings from over on toms hardware. Seems to be the best and i ve had no problems the past 2 years

tomshardware.com/rev…tml
Edited by: "tony_dudz" 17th Jul
tony_dudz10 m ago

AOC U2879VF Calibration SettingsBrightness 200cd/m271Brightness …AOC U2879VF Calibration SettingsBrightness 200cd/m271Brightness 120cd/m237Brightness 100cd/m228Brightness 80cd/m219Brightness 50cd/m27Picture ModeStandardGamma2Contrast50Color TempRed 50, Green 48, Blue 52I used these settings from over on toms hardware. Seems to be the best and i ve had no problems the past 2 years https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/aoc-u2879vf-28-inch-4k-uhd-freesync-monitor,4575-3.html

Tad confusing because early on in the review it says use mode sRGB

but then it says standard in that list lol
ArcAndPie20 m ago

Tad confusing because early on in the review it says use mode sRGBbut then …Tad confusing because early on in the review it says use mode sRGBbut then it says standard in that list lol

Haha it's been so long since i did mine i forgot about that part and just assumed i went for those settings. Just checked mine and yeah SRGB is on with those brightness and contrast settings lol. Looks amazing. I'm using it with my PC and my PS4 PRO for reference.
tony_dudz6 m ago

Haha it's been so long since i did mine i forgot about that part and just …Haha it's been so long since i did mine i forgot about that part and just assumed i went for those settings. Just checked mine and yeah SRGB is on with those brightness and contrast settings lol. Looks amazing. I'm using it with my PC and my PS4 PRO for reference.

Where it says brightness 200mc2 thingy and then 71... Is that something you can change?
ArcAndPie7 m ago

Where it says brightness 200mc2 thingy and then 71... Is that something …Where it says brightness 200mc2 thingy and then 71... Is that something you can change?

I've edited it now to look like it's meant to look like lol.
tony_dudz12 m ago

I've edited it now to look like it's meant to look like lol.

I can't seem to find all these brightness settings, am I missing something? I only have brightness and contrast etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants