Expired

Best shoe insoles for a lot of walking

Found 10th Feb 2014
Hi all, booked a deal to florida (from here) and we'll be visiting the theme parks there.

Last time we went our feet were killing us from all the walking, we literally didn't stop from 8am till around 1am every day. We bought some shoe inserts that helped but they were ruined by the end of the week so we had to throw them out. So we are looking at getting some this time before we go. Does anyone have any good places to buy them or have any recommendations as to which ones to buy?

We found that the basic ones that are like a foam pad aren't much use and last time we had one with a hard arch and a cushioned heal (no toe support).
Community Updates
AskShoes
6 Comments
Try Scholl Orthaheel Inserts. They lasts very long and good for long walks.
I do a lot of walking and for value those 99p/£1 foam insoles from 99p stores and Poundland have proved really good value.
nemesiz

Yes it's possible to purchase silicon gel insoles with arch supports for … Yes it's possible to purchase silicon gel insoles with arch supports for sports, recreation, and medicinal reasons but fitted insoles can cost a lot of money. Places like Aldi usually have on offer Coolmax Gel Insoles for a few pounds, but better brands such as Sorbothane are available from Amazon from £9 onwards. In truth it might be advisable to purchase some good quality walking shoes or trainers with the required cushioning and support, and prior to the holiday slowly break them in.

I have got a pair of them but not worn yet because of cost I suppose.. frightened of ruining them lol. I think I got them cheaper than most places but as it hot UK deals I better not say where.
I have "issues" with both my feet and have orthotic insoles from the NHS but on the advice of my podiatrist I bought some sports insoles from LIDL, branded as crivit sports, they're much better than my custom made NHS ones. now every time they're on sale I buy a few pairs.
I got these one from Lidl. They are very comfortable for long walk to standing all day. They are back in LIDL & r very cheap.Shoe insoles
Sports direct also do gel inserts for trainers in specific sizes, think they're around £8.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants