Best SIM deal?

Posted 22nd Nov
What’s the best SIM only deal for a good amount of data at the moment? Bought the iPhone XR deal from yesterday and would like the best SIM possible for it.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
If Vodafone offers decent coverage in the locations you frequent then consider unlimited everything via £10/m no-contract Voxi bundle until Voxi graduates from counting school. Even includes unlim pic msgs voxi.co.uk/plans
AndyRoyd22/11/2019 10:47

If Vodafone offers decent coverage in the locations you frequent then …If Vodafone offers decent coverage in the locations you frequent then consider unlimited everything via £10/m no-contract Voxi bundle until Voxi graduates from counting school. Even includes unlim pic msgs https://www.voxi.co.uk/plans

Thanks for the reply! Where is the unlimited for £10? I’m just seeing 8GB.
mrgreenfirework22/11/2019 10:48

Thanks for the reply! Where is the unlimited for £10? I’m just seeing 8GB.

Voxi can't count so doesn't implement quota restrictions, hence previous comment about unlimited everything until Voxi graduates from counting school.
AndyRoyd22/11/2019 10:52

Voxi can't count so doesn't implement quota restrictions, hence previous …Voxi can't count so doesn't implement quota restrictions, hence previous comment about unlimited everything until Voxi graduates from counting school.

What do you mean by that if they offer other deals with unlimited for £30? Sorry for all the questions!
mrgreenfirework22/11/2019 10:56

What do you mean by that if they offer other deals with unlimited for £30? …What do you mean by that if they offer other deals with unlimited for £30? Sorry for all the questions!

Voxi's has told its customers that its quota / limit system does not function; so if you purchase the 8GB bundle your access to the internet will not be stopped when you exceed 8GB.
£18 unlimited everything with 3?
Smarty
rboyo201022/11/2019 11:26

Smarty

I am half way through my first month with smarty, and I’m going to cancel and try the voxi one above, smarty gives me no service in too many places where my work phone gets pretty good service and that’s Vodafone.
I've been with Voxi for 6 months and they're great especially with the last few months unlimited data that they put everyone on that still works now on the £10 deal.
Plus you can get a £10 Amazon voucher after you join if someone recommends Voxi to you.

Message me if anyone wants a referral link for the £10 voucher.
Edited by: "porsche911turbo" 22nd Nov
Smarty from £6.25 a month on a month to month contract smarty.co.uk/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants