Best Sim only deal that's capped

Found 22nd Jul
im looking for the best Sim only plan thats capped and you can't go over the budget. I want one for £15 and under. As much data as possible, not really bothered about too many minutes or amount of texts. Sorry if I'm asking too much for this low price. I want it capping because once had a virgin £10 Sim only plan and my average phone bill every month was about £60
Community Updates
AskSimSim Only
8 Comments
Can't you change the cap? You can on every provider I've ever been with
It's your own fault for being overcharged. Every phone has data cap feature built in. You can download one of hundreds of apps that will place a cap on text or minutes
mattsk20 m ago

It's your own fault for being overcharged. Every phone has data cap …It's your own fault for being overcharged. Every phone has data cap feature built in. You can download one of hundreds of apps that will place a cap on text or minutes

Perhaps a list of the apps that would help the OP would be more use than telling him it's his own fault?
mattsk42 m ago

It's your own fault for being overcharged. Every phone has data cap …It's your own fault for being overcharged. Every phone has data cap feature built in. You can download one of hundreds of apps that will place a cap on text or minutes

I didn't say the bill was from data use. Did I?
You could do comparison check or look for deals on here.

Or keep what you have and place a cap. Also have with anyone I’ve been with.
get a PAYG and buy bundle every 30 days.
You will never overspend in that way.
Do you need to be with a specific network like EE for coverage or is any network ok?
What about contract term? 30 days or happy to be locked in for a year?
eBay T-Mobile simcards.. I think I pad £20 for mine 1 year ago or longer.. might be like £40 now as there rare

They do a 6 months booster for internet for 40£ for 6 months so 5£ month

It's capped at 500mb but not sure they have it setup right as I can stream as much as I want, if you do want to stream of data then it might throttle it I find the speeds to be sufficient from web browsing to Google maps, cheap as chips
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants