Groups

best sim only deal with unlimited data

I've been with virgin for years and now they have done away with their unlimited data sim only deals I'm looking for another provider?

so not virgin or 3

who do you use? what do you get and how much is it?

thanks.

11 Comments

three. unlimited data. 300 mins. unlimited text. work nights in the sticks, so needed unlimited data with the best coverage.
    no contract either!

sorry, £25 pm

Unlimited mins,texts.data £20 a month .

GiffGaff

uswitch.com/mob…TE=
    Edited by: "philmitchell" 4th Aug 2016

philmitchell

Unlimited mins,texts.data £20 a month .GiffGaff … Unlimited mins,texts.data £20 a month .GiffGaff https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/sim_only_deal/d9c8842f238036820cea4b7b068db2f075eae39c?comparison=c3Q9c3RhbmRhcmQmcz1iZXN0c2VsbGVyJnA9L21vYmlsZXMvY29tcGFyZS9zaW1fb25seV9kZWFscy8mcG89MTE=

​is that 4g data?

WajAllRound

​is that 4g data?

Yes .

philmitchell

Yes .

​Yes and in bold it says data speed reduced after 6gb...

GiffGaff is not really unlimited. only "3" at the moment providing unlimited unlimited

Original Poster

tony211166

three. unlimited data. 300 mins. unlimited text. work nights … three. unlimited data. 300 mins. unlimited text. work nights in the sticks, so needed unlimited data with the best coverage. no contract either!

​cant go with three don't get a signal

Original Poster

philmitchell

Unlimited mins,texts.data £20 a month .GiffGaff … Unlimited mins,texts.data £20 a month .GiffGaff https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/sim_only_deal/d9c8842f238036820cea4b7b068db2f075eae39c?comparison=c3Q9c3RhbmRhcmQmcz1iZXN0c2VsbGVyJnA9L21vYmlsZXMvY29tcGFyZS9zaW1fb25seV9kZWFscy8mcG89MTE=

​any idea what data speed reduced after 6gb means?

Giffgaff reduce the speed to a maximum of 256kbps, which if you can actually get that speed is apparently painfully slow, but some customers manage to use it.
    Of course there is another problem: Giffgaff's data speeds can be shockingly slow in some areas. I've been unable to use their data within a 20 mile radius of where I live in Hampshire/Berkshire as it's painfully slow when the data connection actually works.
    All I can suggest is get yourself a free giffgaff sim (£5 of free credit if you use my affiliate link: giffgaff.com/ord…ion ) and see if the data works in your area.

Vodafone and EE are currently offering sim contracts with at least 16GB of data, but this might not be enough for your needs.

Wifi bar work wifi at home no need for unlimited data here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47
      2. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused66
      3. Confused over mobile phones from China?11
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1212

See more discussions