Best sim only deals?

Found 14th May 2015
So Three have just sent me a letter stating they've offered me an even better deal and I have 30 days to move or I get moved onto it by default.

They're moving me from the all you can eat data + tethering + unlimited txts + an amount of minutes I never use for around £15PM to unlimited data (no tethering) unlimited minutes and unlimited texts for £30PM.

Obviously not happy with it so had a look for the sim only thread on here but it looks like it's been spammed?
Can anyone recommend any sim only contracts or a link to a working mega thread?

10 Comments

If its any use... I got a 12 month deal 2GB Data + 200 Minutes - £10 plan, and I pay an extra £3 a month to get unlimited data.

My 3 contract is coming to end and I am considering going to BT mobile:

productsandservices.bt.com/pro…A9Q

I you have a BT line then you get 500mins, unlimited text and 2GB of 4G data for £12 a month. They are in the process of potentially buying out EE and currently use EE so you should get excellent 4G coverage.

Doesn't sound right. You can get circa 200 mins and unlimited data and 4gb tethering for about 15 to 20 on three. Check their standard prices on their site.

Original Poster

doncoop

Doesn't sound right. You can get circa 200 mins and unlimited data and … Doesn't sound right. You can get circa 200 mins and unlimited data and 4gb tethering for about 15 to 20 on three. Check their standard prices on their site.

Yep that's what I told them.
They're useless.

Original Poster

davewave

If its any use... I got a 12 month deal 2GB Data + 200 Minutes - £10 … If its any use... I got a 12 month deal 2GB Data + 200 Minutes - £10 plan, and I pay an extra £3 a month to get unlimited data.

That's pretty good, who's it with?
I'm on the phone to them now and they've offered their standard £17 a month price. Said I wasn't happy so I guess they're seeing what they can do.

teh arn

That's pretty good, who's it with?I'm on the phone to them now and … That's pretty good, who's it with?I'm on the phone to them now and they've offered their standard £17 a month price. Said I wasn't happy so I guess they're seeing what they can do.

Its with Three, contract was up for renewal about a month and a half ago .

davewave

Its with Three, contract was up for renewal about a month and a half ago .

It is 12 month contract though, dont know if youre prepared to go for that

SIM 2GB Data 200 Minutes - 12 Months
06 May to 05 June 2015 £10.00

Free 3-to-3 calls (300 mins)
06 May to 05 June 2015 £0.00

Add All-you-can-eat Data
06 May to 05 June 2015 £3.00

Original Poster

davewave

It is 12 month contract though, dont know if youre prepared to go for … It is 12 month contract though, dont know if youre prepared to go for thatSIM 2GB Data 200 Minutes - 12 Months06 May to 05 June 2015 £10.00Free 3-to-3 calls (300 mins)06 May to 05 June 2015 £0.00Add All-you-can-eat Data06 May to 05 June 2015 £3.00

As long as they don't push the price up whilst I'm in it that's fine with me.
They would only offer £17, I tried looking for some bolt ons but couldn't see any.

Might give them a call again now.

teh arn

As long as they don't push the price up whilst I'm in it that's fine with … As long as they don't push the price up whilst I'm in it that's fine with me.They would only offer £17, I tried looking for some bolt ons but couldn't see any.Might give them a call again now.

They were really helpful, surprised they didn't offer same deal to you, good luck.

even though they were in a far shore call centre they were really good ..in stark contrast to a while back when i got a raft of their cold calls asking me if I wanted an extra phone during my contract. ..very odd.

Original Poster

davewave

They were really helpful, surprised they didn't offer same deal to you, … They were really helpful, surprised they didn't offer same deal to you, good luck.even though they were in a far shore call centre they were really good ..in stark contrast to a while back when i got a raft of their cold calls asking me if I wanted an extra phone during my contract. ..very odd.

Whenever I've wanted a different/better deal I've always got it from them, it's just annoying that it takes too long. Their 'fake' retentions department is pretty annoying too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants