Groups

Best sink cleaner?

Anyone got any advice on what sink cleaner to use? Mine smells as if someone's taken a turd in it.
    I've tried stuff from Home Bargains (I'm a cheapskate, I know), but it hasn't worked.
    Or is it a matter of taking off the u-bend thing and cleaning it out?
    Thank you.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

Take the u bend off give it a clean just remember to use a different sink to clean it as you won't have anything to catch the water on the one you have taken it off

Original Poster

cwj3820

Take the u bend off give it a clean just remember to use a different sink … Take the u bend off give it a clean just remember to use a different sink to clean it as you won't have anything to catch the water on the one you have taken it off

Would it be OK if I get the missus to do it?

Banned

If you dont care about the environment use one that contains sulfuric acid.

Wear rubber gloves using it & it will stain stainless steel if you pour it where you shouldnt.

chimp14uk

Would it be OK if I get the missus to do it?

​get her to clean it in the toilet, that way she can clean her hands afterwards.

Agreed with the above clean the U bend. Like to add after cleaning add some soda crystals and vinager. Leave it for a couple of hours then add a full kettle of boiling water to get rid of any left over residue.

You should this on a period basis to clean your sink.

always found this one does the job only need to use a little bit
    Amazingly potent - gets results, but handle with care! 91% sulphuric acid !!

oneshotdraincleaner.com/images/one-shot1.jpg" alt="oneshotdraincleaner.com/images/one-shot1.jpg" />

oneshotdraincleaner.com/

Edited by: "mattmerch" 2nd Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover55
      2. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)814
      3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer34
      4. No Dead Pixel Guarantee?22

See more discussions