Groups

Best site to find a proper last minute holiday

Banned
    Hi

I am free, I can go on holiday whenever, would be good to go away within the next few days for a week.

I know there is lastminute.com
    travelrepublic
    etc
    and all the usuals.

But holidays where for example they leave tomorrow morning, and still havent filled the seats etc?

For cheap?

7 Comments

I went on one with first choice. On the website has last min deals, left 48 hours later.

Can try just going round travel agents as well. My mate went to ask what they had a couple of years ago as he was off work for a couple of months and the next day he was going to Gatwick and spent 2 weeks in India!

Original Poster Banned

Cheers for the reply both,
    Little to late now for the travel agents, gotta be worth popping in tomorrow, saying what do you have can leave tomorrow or whatever

ps: that would be a cracker to india

Hamm;8496614

Cheers for the reply both, Little to late now for the travel agents, … Cheers for the reply both, Little to late now for the travel agents, gotta be worth popping in tomorrow, saying what do you have can leave tomorrow or whatever :)ps: that would be a cracker to india

Think he only paid about £200 for it as well! Return flights and breakfast (maybe half board actually).

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;8496694

Think he only paid about £200 for it as well! Return flights and … Think he only paid about £200 for it as well! Return flights and breakfast (maybe half board actually).

great success!

are you going alone?

I know you said you tried all the usuals but did you try teletext holidays? They are pretty good for last minute deals

teletextholidays.co.uk/off…on&
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?34
      2. SCS add ons... are they worth it??37
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?711
      4. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.914

See more discussions