Best sites to sell tickets

Found 21st JunEdited by:"booky"
We've booked 4 tickets for Macbeth at the RSC, Stratford upon Avon in July, unfortunately we are unable to go due to health issues within the family. The RSC will offer a credit note under these circumstances but I'd really just like to get my money back, I'm not looking to make a profit. I've checked online and there is no availability for the night of the performance, so I anticipate a quick resale.
Which sites could anyone recommend for me to sell on at cost?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Twickets
10 Comments
Twickets
I feel you have stated the reason you can't go due to be concerned of ridicule from other members who
think all users who sell tickets for profit, ignore them if you dont want to go anymore for whatever reason thats fine,

list on get me in, viagogo, fees are horrendous but only choice for quick sale unless you get lucky on gumtree ect
Creatish18 m ago

I feel you have stated the reason you can't go due to be concerned of …I feel you have stated the reason you can't go due to be concerned of ridicule from other members who think all users who sell tickets for profit, ignore them if you dont want to go anymore for whatever reason thats fine, list on get me in, viagogo, fees are horrendous but only choice for quick sale unless you get lucky on gumtree ect

No, I've no intention of selling on viagogo or any similar site. We can't use the tickets for the reason I stated, if someone else can then they can have them at cost. No hidden agenda, I'm just looking for a non-profit site that someone on here has used and can recommend.
what/when?
booky53 m ago

No, I've no intention of selling on viagogo or any similar site. We can't …No, I've no intention of selling on viagogo or any similar site. We can't use the tickets for the reason I stated, if someone else can then they can have them at cost. No hidden agenda, I'm just looking for a non-profit site that someone on here has used and can recommend.

Twickets are the best bet. Would avoid Viagogo at all costs but you can still sell on GetMeIn, Seatwave, or StubHub (can't you sell at face value on these sites)?
Edited by: "jamie015" 21st Jun
Local Facebook page
To avoid the hassle of selling on line you could contact the English Dept at a local school or college. They might well have students who'd be keen to go.
Thanks for your comments, all sorted now. I'm hopeful the RSC will resell.
booky12 m ago

Thanks for your comments, all sorted now. I'm hopeful the RSC will resell.

Did you list on Twickets then?
jamie0151 h, 0 m ago

Did you list on Twickets then?

No, I contacted the theatre direct and they are going to try and resell. No guarantees, but as its sold out and five weeks until the performance I'm optimistic. TBH I've got too much going on at the moment to be bothered with trying to list on various sites myself.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants