Best Sky deal available at the minute

Posted 13th Jan
Can anyone give me a good Sky deal they have got at the minute? Need some ammo for my call with Sky this afternoon.

I want fast internet, on-demand series, HDR content.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Check this thread on here..Should give you an insight..
hotukdeals.com/dis…671
With Sky it largely depends on how far you are willing to go with the haggling to some extent. I personally (both for historical and deliberate reasons) have Sky contracts that usually reach the point of renewing during the summer, a period where a) I’m more likely to be on holiday or outside doing other things and less likely to be sat indoors, and b) when it’s off season. Like yourself I’ll do some research first, but if Sky simply aren’t willing to budge (this can also depend on who you speak to) I’m more than comfortable cancelling the contract altogether. It’s only a matter of time before the ‘come back’ emails with heavy discounts stat arriving.
Just note thrre is no HDR on Sky nor will there be for a while its supposed to be coming later this year but it was also supposed to be last year .
Black friday deals were the best! As an existing customer they offered me a great deal.

Good luck! I agree with @joeydeacon some of the advisers will not budge on prices and only offer you what ever is available on their screens. Are you a new customer?
Tiddly_fiddly14/01/2020 10:30

Black friday deals were the best! As an existing customer they offered me …Black friday deals were the best! As an existing customer they offered me a great deal.Good luck! I agree with @joeydeacon some of the advisers will not budge on prices and only offer you what ever is available on their screens. Are you a new customer?

Yes I’m a new customer.

I got offered Broadband with Boost so 75MB, entertainment package, any time calls extra, on demand, £75 prepaid MasterCard and 2TB Q box for £44 a month?

Might just got with the Virgin sea available at the mo £50 credit, £33 a month for V6 box and basic channels, 200Mb fibre and weekend calls. I need the faster internet really.
Virgin media just called back, £24 a month for 100mb bb and weekend calls, I was paying £25 a month so happy to pay a little less and keep it the same
Theres a group on facebook called sky friends and family discount. I messaged them and they sent me a link which gave me 35% off on all packages. It sent me to the real sky website so looks all legit. Nothing to do with me by the way.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants