Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Sky HD upgrade deal?

Anybody know the best current deal for upgrade to Sky HD?
    Am already a customer but thinking about taking the £10 HD subscription.
    We've already got the full package and Sky broadband, has anybody been able to wrestle a good deal out of them lately?
    Many thanks
    John

10 Comments

Banned

Are you still in your initial 12 months contract period?

Banned

I always find new customers get a better deal so me an my oh swap the contact over every 12 months. There was a good deal on HD on here a few days ago fornew customers half price TV & HD

Original Poster

We've been with them about 16 months, we haven't taken out another contract after the initial 12 months.

Banned

If i were you i'd cancel and re set up. If that half price deal is still going that looked good, plus when you cancel you never know if they might offer you somthing great.

Original Poster

fairysel;8652729

If i were you i'd cancel and re set up. If that half price deal is still … If i were you i'd cancel and re set up. If that half price deal is still going that looked good, plus when you cancel you never know if they might offer you somthing great.

Thanks for that..
    John

Banned

No probs :-)

you can get the sky hd box for free if you set it up yourself +£10 a month for hd package

i just received vouchers from sky for new customers, it gives them free sky + hd box, free six month hd package and free standard set up.
    To get that deal though you'd have to get someone they sent the vouchers to to refer you i think

I was on the phone to sky earlier to sort my package out and their HD offer is u get the HD box for free but you have to pay £60 installation charge then it's £10 a month for the HD subscription

the woman said this is the standard offer they ate giving to all existing customers so their is a posibility to haggle and maybe get the install fee dropped or waived

Original Poster

NFS;8655174

I was on the phone to sky earlier to sort my package out and their HD … I was on the phone to sky earlier to sort my package out and their HD offer is u get the HD box for free but you have to pay £60 installation charge then it's £10 a month for the HD subscriptionthe woman said this is the standard offer they ate giving to all existing customers so their is a posibility to haggle and maybe get the install fee dropped or waived

I'll give them a ring next week, I'll try the going back to Virgin trick. They'll probably just tell me to go :oD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Selling advice56
      2. any meerkat codes please for this next week 21st aug11
      3. VF retentions: £14pm - 20GB, unlim mins and texts22
      4. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?22

See more discussions